Thursday, January 15, 2015

berry coconut smoothie


Happy new year!
My goal is to eat more fruit and vegetables. So i hear smoothies are the way to go.
Part of the reason for this goal is my struggle with acne and trying to be more mindful
 of what my body/skin need (instead of want).  I notice a difference when I have more
 fruit and vegetables in my diet. So I want to challenge myself to set realistic goals by
 healthier snacking and less junk food eating.  “Less” instead of completely cutting it
 out because I tend to give up easier if i feel like i've failed. Less is better at least for now. 


For the recipe:
I threw in a handful of frozen blueberries,
banana, strawberry and some fresh coconut 
with water and some honey.


If you love coconut as much as i do, this would be a good one to try.
Got an easy recipe you love and want to share? Would love to know.
Here's to a healthier year!

No comments:

Post a Comment